It is only 11 am, yet i feel like i've had a FULL day.
I was up at 5:30 am and was out the door and running by 6:15 (kids and all). I ran with a new girl today and I hope it works out. She just had a baby 8 weeks ago and we did a 5 miler in just 50 minutes (water stops and jogger screen malfunctions included). So if she is doing so well so soon she may get bored of me.
Then we did not shower or eat breakfast, I just packed the kids up (after changing Jakei's morning poop- thanks for getting that out of the way man), grabbed my coupons and met my mom at Walmart.
We were just going to do a coupon exchange, but the kids love their grandma, so we joined her in walmart. The kids got doughnuts and we wandered. So glad I decided to go in.
They had all of their Halloween stuff for 75% off and I stocked up for next year.
Masesyn had asked us when we would be putting up or Halloween decorations several times this year...(her grandma and aunt LOVE Halloween and no one can beat what they have) so i succumbed and pulled out all 5 pieces of decor that I owned and "decorated". I knew that i'd have to pick up a few things after the holiday was over.
I spent just $36 and got 4 medium sized pumpkins with lights, one huge pumpkin with a light, one sort of huge pumpkin without a light. 2 baby costumes various strobes and lights, spider webs, bugs and reptiles, flashlights, various cookies cutters and cake cups, and one Hannah Montana wig. ( i could have missed something).
Then it was off to Frys and their super sale.
I also snagged 2 more Halloween costumes for just a few bucks. (it is these sales that supports Maesyn's need to be more than one thing for Halloween- it also makes it cheap and I have dress ups for the rest of the year).
Even with this awful economy I'm happy that some of the stores are having some great sales.
I had 2 orders. One rang up around $14 and the other around$16. My cart was full and i got a bunch of free stuff. I'm now stocked up on baby wash and toothpaste...the toothpaste was free as well as instant potatoes and evaporated milk... hot chocolate mix was only $.50 and I did not even need a coupon for that!!!
I loved stocking up on food for my family (and holiday decor).
I loved saving money even more.
My kids hated most of the morning.. but they were good sports (mostly) and sang out
Christmas songs very LOUD in the store for every bodies shopping enjoyment.
now I must get back to the regular Friday chores... washing all of the bed sheets.
I was up at 5:30 am and was out the door and running by 6:15 (kids and all). I ran with a new girl today and I hope it works out. She just had a baby 8 weeks ago and we did a 5 miler in just 50 minutes (water stops and jogger screen malfunctions included). So if she is doing so well so soon she may get bored of me.
Then we did not shower or eat breakfast, I just packed the kids up (after changing Jakei's morning poop- thanks for getting that out of the way man), grabbed my coupons and met my mom at Walmart.
We were just going to do a coupon exchange, but the kids love their grandma, so we joined her in walmart. The kids got doughnuts and we wandered. So glad I decided to go in.
They had all of their Halloween stuff for 75% off and I stocked up for next year.
I spent just $36 and got 4 medium sized pumpkins with lights, one huge pumpkin with a light, one sort of huge pumpkin without a light. 2 baby costumes various strobes and lights, spider webs, bugs and reptiles, flashlights, various cookies cutters and cake cups, and one Hannah Montana wig. ( i could have missed something).
I also snagged 2 more Halloween costumes for just a few bucks. (it is these sales that supports Maesyn's need to be more than one thing for Halloween- it also makes it cheap and I have dress ups for the rest of the year).
Even with this awful economy I'm happy that some of the stores are having some great sales.
I had 2 orders. One rang up around $14 and the other around$16. My cart was full and i got a bunch of free stuff. I'm now stocked up on baby wash and toothpaste...the toothpaste was free as well as instant potatoes and evaporated milk... hot chocolate mix was only $.50 and I did not even need a coupon for that!!!
I loved stocking up on food for my family (and holiday decor).
I loved saving money even more.
My kids hated most of the morning.. but they were good sports (mostly) and sang out
Christmas songs very LOUD in the store for every bodies shopping enjoyment.
now I must get back to the regular Friday chores... washing all of the bed sheets.






2 comments:
Do you belong to a coupon thing that gives you heads up on stuff???
AWESOME savings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are supposed to share all these great cupons with everyone heidi!!
and by the way... I need to borrow your children : )
I got my new camera and I want to take some pictures!
Post a Comment